- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Maintain effective communication with all related department to ensure smooth service delivery
- Handle every query in a polite and courteous manner and exceed guest expectations Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Ensure guests are greeted by name upon calling followed hotel standard
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the hotel and local services
- Maintain an awareness of guest profile through the system
- Maintain the guest wakeup call sheet and deliver calls accordingly on time
- Able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying the concerns and issues
- Excellent speech communication skills
- High School or diploma tourism and hotels management, additional qualifications will be a plus