- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of electrical
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Manual dexterity and effective problem-solving abilities.
- Good physical condition
- Must be well- organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Diploma or equivalent; and/or
- Professional Certificate in related field