- Good understanding of people and has a genuine interest in food & beverage.
- Sound knowledge of menu contents
- Strives to develop self-esteem which results in a friendly, relaxed attitude with guests.
- Serve the food and beverage ordered by the guests to the correct standards of service.
- Clear tables and re-set the equipment as necessary.
- Present the bill to the guest.
- Ensure all equipment in the outlet is used in such a manner as to prevent damage and prolong its usage.
- Ensure the stocking and clearing of stations and buffet counter is adhered to strictly.
- Capable of handling mishaps, e.g. spilling of water, wine or food; and reports to the management anything he/she cannot handle alone.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations set by the management while on duty.
- Applicants must be willing to work in shift hours
- Able to speak English & Bahasa Malaysia
IMPORTANT TRAITS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven work experience as a Server
- Team player
Candidate must possess at least a Primary/ Secondary School/ SPM/ Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma & Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/ Tourism/ Hotel Management or equivalent