- Supervise Safety & Security Officers and conduct briefing for them
- Assign duties as per the instructions from Security Manager
- Prepare duty roster and conduct departmental orientation for new employees
- Coordinate with the local police, CID if required
- Check the property on a daily basis for any damage or any incidents
- Monitor designated areas on the closed CCTV
- Ensure that ‘Fire Exit’ doors are kept free of blockage at all times and ensure that fire and safety equipment’s are in their right places
- Perform all tasks consistently in line with the hotel standards and adhere to all legal and statutory requirements
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in similar position in security & safety operation.
- Proficiency with office software
- Extensive knowledge of security protocol and procedures.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide training on security policies and procedures.
- Ability to work with confidential and classified information.
- Basic knowledge of local laws, investigative methods and fire safety
- Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken
- Possess professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a valid Security License
- First Aid and CPR+AED Certified.
- WSQ Respond to Fire and Hazmat Emergency Certified.
- Ability to work any shift including weekend, night and holidays; and/or work extended hours if required
- Certificate or diploma or equivalent.; additional qualifications will be a plus
- A valid security industry license or accepted certificate of security competence