- Make guests and staff aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Contact the relevant authorities if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of public safety, security operations, and procedures.
- Basic first aid skills would be advantageous.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- High School or diploma or equivalent.; additional qualifications will be a plus
- A valid security industry license or accepted certificate of security competence