- Collaborating with department managers to determine security needs.
- Ensure the safety of staff and customers within the workplace.
- Perform security process evaluations and inspections.
- Planning and implementing comprehensive security strategies.
- Controlling the security operations budget, monitoring expenses, and documenting processes.
- Supervising, recruiting, and training security personnel.
- Gathering security intelligence and implementing preventative measures.
- Coordinating responses to emergencies and alarms, as well as compiling incident reports.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and security industry regulations.
- High school or diploma
- At least two years’ experience working as a Security Manager
- Extensive experience in preventing illegal activity and performing access control.
- In-depth knowledge of security procedures and surveillance equipment.
- Knowledge of security industry regulations.
- Advanced ability to coordinate responses to security breaches and threats.
- Superb leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Availability to respond to security alerts outside of business hours.