- Enforce rules and regulations of recreational facilities in order to maintain discipline and ensure safety.
- Organize, lead, and promote interest in recreational activities.
- Manage the daily operations of recreational facilities, swimming pools, public area and etc.
- Explain principles, techniques, and safety procedures to participants in recreational activities, and demonstrate use of materials and equipment.
- Coordinate and organizing activity programs under the supervision of a manager.
- Setting up activity equipment such as tables, instruments, electronics, etc.
- Maintaining and cleaning recreation equipment and facilities.
- Performing administrative tasks such as filling out paperwork and answering telephones.
- Perform any or all duties as assigned by Recreation, Assistant Manager.
- Modern principles and methods for developing and implementing a wide variety of recreation, social, and leisure activities.
- Principles of facility supervision, facilitation, and maintenance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Strong creativity and socialization skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Passion for community development.
- Minimum a Diploma or professional certificate in the related field.