- Produce and purse sales leads for the property/ meeting packages/ residential packages.
- Maintain responsibility for and organize the designated portfolio of accounts.
- Provide timely information flows in accordance with the required sales administration process.
- Monitor and develop assigned accounts to ensure the achievement of sales targets
- Maintain close, frequent and open communication on accounts and prospective customers
- Process all lease agreement in a timely and efficient manner.
- Site inspection – conduct whenever necessary
- To entertain guest/ clients to maintain rapport and build stronger ties.
- To generate daily activities via Opera
- To generate weekly sales report
- To generate quarterly Account Management Report
- Constantly checking on market feedback / intelligence / competitors’ activities
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales position.
- Government Account Management.
IMPORTANT TRAITS & EXPERIENCE
- Analytical Ability, Initiative, Dependability, Negotiations Skills, Planning and Organising.
- Accounts maintenance and retention of producing accounts.
Candidate must possess at least a SPM, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Hospitality or Tourism Management.