- Generate various operational reports for the coordination of the Housekeeping department.
- Handle telephone calls and ensures all messages, information and requests are logged, communicated promptly and accurately to provide prompt delivery of excellent service for both internal and external guests.
- Maintain effective record and filling systems; completing all administrative reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Process requests and delegates work assignments in a timely manner while adhering to UOA Hospitality brand standards.
- Responsible for communicating all operational concerns to the leadership team and proactively addressing any day-to-day operational concerns.
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests
- Assist Housekeeping Supervisors in taking a lead role in the coordination of all Housekeeping employees and activities including office opening and closing, daily room assignments, inspection of rooms, evening service assignments, and other special tasks.
- Responsible for liaising with Front Office and Maintenance department in the overall operation of the rooms division.
- Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness.
- Performing various cleaning duties in instances of staff shortages.
- Work experience as a Housekeeping Coordinator
- Proven housekeeping or hospitality experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- The ability to multitask
- Proficiency with hotels software
- Competency with Microsoft Office
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Excellent organizational and team management skills
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends
- High school or equivalent education is required.; additional qualifications will be a plus