- Greeting and thanking guests in a sincere, friendly manner.
- Checking guests in on arrival and out on departure.
- Posting charges to appropriate guest accounts.
- Anticipating and addressing guests’ needs, and resolving their problems and complaints.
- Assisting guests with disabilities.
- Operating switchboard and assisting with enquiries.
- Assisting the reservations manager with taking reservations.
- Collaborating and communicating with other internal departments to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Complying with company procedures and safety policies.
- Performing duties on a daily checklist.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Available to work shifts, over weekends, and on public holidays.
- High School or diploma tourism and hotels management, additional qualifications will be a plus