- Ensuring optimal content of our brand and product in all relevant electronic distribution channels.
- Assisting in establishing best practices to manage Online Travel Agents.
- Coordinating with hotels and partner agencies the execution of all ecommerce activities for the hotel.
- Drive Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), Content Management System (CMS), and Social Media campaign.
- To conduct feasibility study, ROI and to suggest ways of improving ranking and revenue generation over e-channels.
- Measuring, analyzing and reporting Distribution performances and suggesting tactics improvements and new activities.
- Assist all other revenue canters of the hotel with the development of digital initiatives and strategies as F&B, etc.
- Produce monthly reports for each channel as required by the hotel and UOA Hospitality HQ
- Update hotel’s room rate and promotion with OTA
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
- Directing the activities of Software Developers, Copywriters, and Graphic Designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
- Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
IMPORTANT TRAITS & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience as an E-Commerce.
- Experience managing Digital, Ecommerce or Revenue roles in the travel industry
- Experience using and managing Property Management System (PMS) and Channel Manager is preferable.
- Ability to add value and advise management on ecommerce decisions
- Understating of Search Engine Optimization and Pay-per-click tactics
- Ideally use of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, UX, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics, preferably.
- Experience dealing with online travel agents would be a plus
- Excellent command in English and Malay. Mandarin is a plus.
- Completion of a pertinent Sales qualification is preferred.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or similar.