- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
- Able to produce quality product in a timely and efficient manner for the guests or staff.
- Maintains set standards of hygiene in food production area.
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Able to work according to published staff rosters.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Carries out all reasonable duties as assigned by management.
- Behaves at all times in a manner which projects the good image of company.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Diploma in Culinary or relevant field.