- Greeting guests as they enter a venue and helping them to find their seats.
- Seeing to the comfort of guests through answering questions, taking orders, conveying special instructions to the kitchen and bar, and serving food and beverages.
- Circulating the room with trays of appetizers and beverages.
- Directing guests to necessary services and features, and leading guests on tours of the location.
- Assisting with event preparation, set up, and closing, including setting up and packing away tables, table cloths and place settings, and buffets.
- Supporting other staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Adhering to safety and quality regulations.
- Experience as a server is preferred.
- May need to meet age limits for serving alcoholic beverages.
- Courteous and attentive to guests.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, staying on your feet, climbing stairs, carrying heavyweights.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- CPR training may be beneficial.
IMPORTANT TRAITS & EXPERIENCE
- High School or diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
High School or diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus